My Boyfriend Cheated on Me… Second Chance?
I have seen many of my friends’ relationships breaking because their girlfriend or boyfriend was cheating on them. Now, I am not saying that cheating is acceptable. It certainly isn’t and you should reconsider the person you are seeing if you caught him or her cheating. But if it has happened for the first time then in my opinion you should talk about it with your girl friend or boyfriend, thinking about it for a while and if you think he/she deserves a second chance then you should give him/her a second chance. Why do I say this?
It is natural to get attracted to someone even when you are in a relationship and this leads to cheating on your partner. It is awful to be on the receiving end of infidelity but if you are willing to let go of the past and give your partner a second chance then I suggest you to keep the following things in mind so you don’t regret giving your girlfriend or boyfriend a second chance.
1) Things must be clear in your head: You should never take quick decisions over matters than are related to your partner because in the end it would be you who would end up getting hurt. So, if you are giving him/her a second chance then note down your reasons behind this decision of yours. Ask yourself, ‘Why do I want this?’, ‘Is it really worth it?’, ‘Would it make me happy?’ and other such questions. Now, you have to look out for one thing – is your partner also making effort to rekindle your relationship? If no, then there is no point in trying. He/she might not even be feeling guilty over cheating you. So after you have cleared your head and answered all the questions, go ahead and make the right choice.
2) Know the truth: Confront your boyfriend/girlfriend regarding the cheating matter. Did he/she cheat for the first time or he/she cheats almost in every relationship he/she is in? You should know the exact reason as to why he cheated on you. You wouldn’t want to date again someone who took you for granted. If you end up giving them a second chance, he/she might cheat again. So only after knowing the true reason behind his/her cheating act, you should give him/her a second chance if you wish.
3) Don’t doubt: After you have decided to work out the problem in your relationship, have patience. I know, it will take some time to trust your partner again but you shouldn’t really be rude towards your partner or it might harm your relationship. You shouldn’t taunt your partner regarding cheating on any occasion. You are insecure but that doesn’t mean you should act like that towards him.
If you are serious about getting back your ex or making up with your ex and want your relationship to remain fresh and smooth then I would suggest you read ‘The Magic of Making Up.’ It is an amazing piece of information. I have suggested it to many of my friends and they have absolutely loved it. You can also get a free review copy of another ebook at: Pull Your Ex Back Free Review Copy.
Popularity: 5% [?]
Incoming search terms:
- my boyfriend cheated on me
- boyfriend cheated on me
- after boyfriend cheated
- should men be given a second chance after cheating
- signs he deserves a second chance after cheating
- teenager should I give my cheating boyfriend a second chance
- what are the chances of my boyfriend cheating on me
- why do people give a second chance after cheating
- why does my ex boyfriend think he deserves another chance
- should i give cheating ex a second chance