Our residential recruitment specialists are experts in their respective fields and use a tailored search and select approach to find the most suitable carer from our extensive pool of candidates. Our consultants have a comprehensive insight of the daily challenges our candidates and clients experience in such an ever-changing but demanding industry.
Quality and compliance are vital, so we take a variety of steps to guarantee the standard of our workforce. All our candidates have:
- - Undergone face-to-face interviews
- - Been DBS checked in the UK or Access checked in Northern Ireland
- - Provided valid references from previous employers covering the last two years
- - Submitted a full work history with gaps accounted for
- - Provided proof of qualifications, training and immunisation status
- - Been fully trained in line with the Skills for Care guidelines
Direct payments, personalised care and growing integration of health and social care require new ways of working and a more flexible workforce.
Providing the right people on time and within budget is where we excel. Our extensive network of experienced social care professionals allows us to react quickly to the changing needs of your organisation.
Whether you need ongoing temporary workers or emergency cover, we can help.
Our recruitment process is thorough, cost-effective and focused primarily on the needs of our clients. We endeavour to help clients in the following:
- - Recruit and attract the most appropriate staff for their business
- - Employ the right people with a purpose to increase their skills
- - Retain staff